By using Quibble, a service of Seventh Compass, Inc ("Company"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
The Company reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of Quibble after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
To use this service:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- No "bot" or automated registration is permitted.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You agree to use Quibble at your own risk.
- You must provide your legal full name or businesses name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Only persons that have properly been added within the application may use your account. Changes to the number of users permitted on an account are up to the discretion of Company management.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted or distributed and activity that occurs under your account.
- SPAM, SPAM-like messages (or anything we deem to be SPAM) are strictly prohibited. Accounts used for this purpose will be immediately terminated and account holder permanently banned. In states where there is active legislation, all account information will be provided to appropriate law enforcement agencies and prosecution vigorously pursued.
- You may not use Quibble for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of Quibble, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While the Company prohibits such conduct and Content on Quibble, you understand and agree that the Company cannot be responsible for the Content distributed through Quibble.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- Paper billing is not available.
- Annual payments are not available.
- Use of POs is not accepted.
- Quibble is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Any additional fees are based on usage and including in the immediate month following use.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content or capacity of your Account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account.
- An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
- You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Settings link (in the top navigation) and click the â€œDelete my Accountâ€ button.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from Quibble upon cancellation
- If you cancel Quibble before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately but you will not be charged again.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Quibble, or any other Company service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of Quibble will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to Quibble and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Quibble (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to Quibble, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Quibble web site (http://quibble.it/) or an email sent to the email you have entered as your email.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of Quibble.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to Quibble. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen Content, but the Company and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via Quibble.
- Your use of Quibble is at your sole risk. Quibble is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Quibble or modify another web site so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Quibble, or any other Company service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of Quibble, use of Quibble, or access to Quibble without the express written permission of the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Accounts containing or that have distributed Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Quibble customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of Quibble, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not distribute SPAM-like messages. Period. No discussion.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 250 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by the Company) of other Quibble customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or take other measures to reduce your bandwidth consumption.
The Company does not warrant that:
- Quibble will meet your specific requirements
- Quibble will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of Quibble will be accurate or reliable
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through Quibble will meet your expectations; or,
- that any errors encountered while using Quibble will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use Quibble
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from Quibble
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- statements or conduct of any third party on Quibble
- termination of your account; or
- any other matter relating to Quibble.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of Quibble, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at:Seventh Compass, Inc.
408 W University Ave, Suite 205-E
Gainesville, FL 32601